Designed and produced to meet the individual demands of exotic wood species
* Clear or transparent, satin-matt, for exterior use
* Especially recommended for garden furniture and wooden decking
* Smoothes the wooden surface and makes it water and dirt-resistant
* 2 coats on raw wood, for renovation apply 1 coat to a clean dry surface- No sanding required!
* Available in 0.75 and 2.50L
* 1L covers approx 24m² with 1 coat
Anti-Slip Decking Oil
Oil based, anti-slip finish- added safety for your family!
*Clear, satin finish for exterior wood
*especially recommended for wooden decking
*Anti-slip Decking Oil increases the durability of the surface, protects it against mould, algae and fungal attack and reduces the risk of slipping. The surface is water-, weathering-, and UV resistant.
Preserves the Natural Colour Tone
The Osmo UV-Protection Oil contains special, clear ingrediants which do not allow UV-rays to hit the wood surface.
* Clear, satin-matt, for exterior use
* Especially recommended for timber cladding, roof overhangs, balcony elements, garden furniture, windows and doors
*When used as a top coat after staining wood, Osmo UV-protection oil prolongs the renovation time significally, when used as a stand-alone finish it blocks the greying process.
* 2 coats on raw wood. For renovations apply 1 coat to a clean and dry surface-NO sanding required* Available in 0.75 and 2.50L drums. 1L COVERS APPROX. 24m²
WOOD REVIVER POWER GEL
Perfect for refreshing and cleaning greyed wooden surfaces.
- special liquid cleaner, for exterior use
- especially recommended for wooden decking, timber cladding and similar surfaces
- the wood regains its natural character and almost its original colour. The product is free from odour and biodegradable
- use: depending on the level of greying, either pure or thinned with water. Leave for 15 minutes, remove using a hard bristle brush (deck scrubber) and lots of water. After thorough drying a coat of one of the Osmo Wood Oils is recommended
- available in 0.5 and 2.5 litre - 1 litre covers approx. 10-30m2 (depending on level of greying and mix ratio)