OSMO - The Wood Specialist
Eurostyle Floors PTY LTD is a proud stockist for Osmo natural timber oil in NSW.
"Only wood specialist has the necessary knowledge to develop an optimal wood finish."
Wooden floors are often exposed to great stresses and strains, therefore they require extra protection at the same time. This protection should not disturb or change the natural appearance of the wood's surface. Wood must be allowed to "breathe" this helps to maintain its elastic surface qualities and allows it to compliment its environment.
With Osmo natural wood finishes the wood surface retains its natural character and charm but also becomes abrasive, water- and dirt/resistant- a long lasting surface protection against those small daily mishaps.
- low percentage of solvents (high solid/full solid)
- easy to apply with a paintbrush, floor brush or microfibre roller (scraper for professionals)
- primer and final coat from just one tin
- very good coverage
- Environmentally friendly
- surfaces have a natural appearance and feel
- the natural grain of the wood is enhanced
- the coating is completely safe when dry in accordance with EN 71.3 (suitable for use on children's toys) and DIN 53160 (fast to perspiration and saliva)
- completely odourless when dry
- extremely resistant to damp and dirt in accordance with DIN 68861-1C (resistant to red wine, coffee, fizzy drinks etc.)
- does not crack, flake peel or blister
- easy to care for and maintain using specially designed Osmo floor care products
- partial renovation possible without needing to sand the entire floor area